Reagan

Reagan

3 monkeys

3 monkeys

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Party Hardy!

Wow it has been so long since I posted, I am so sorry, we have been busy busy! Well we got Reagan out of school and she passed to the 7th grade! I can't believe it has gone by so fast! It seems like yesterday she was a little girl and now she is going on 13! Time flies!

Darran got to come home for Memorial Day and so we had Sfrona's b-day party. It turned out great! They all had a good time. Darran's trip was to short it always is. We were just glad he could come!

Not a whole lot else has been going on we are just swimming and trying to stay cool, it is already hitting 100 plus degrees and it is horrible! We can't do anything outside until 8:00 pm and then it is still 85 degrees! Guess summer is here and it's still not summer yet! LOL

I will try to do better at posting in the future!

2 comments:

Procters said...

I've been missing you! Thanks for posting all of those pictures. I love Sfrona's cake! I can hardly believe those sweet girls are getting so big. We love you!

Darla said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging. I love the pictures. Looks like you guys had a tons of fun at Sfrona party.