Reagan

Reagan

3 monkeys

3 monkeys

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BRACES AND MORE!

Wow sorry it has been so long, since I have blogged, our computer is on it's last leg and it's been a pain in the you know what! Here are some random pics of my dad's 60th b-day party we had, it was so much fun to see everyone and to spend time together, the other is Sfrona's valentine day party at school and last but not least is Reagan's braces!!! We only have the top ones right now but we get the bottoms soon, she is in pain, like most of us who have had braces know, but she was so excited. I told her kids were going to tease her(like "can you pick up radio signals with those things") Reagan rolled her eyes at me the way teenagers do and said "Mom kids don't say those kind of things anymore" shows you how outdated I am! Boy you gotta love having a teenager! I promise it won't be so long again before I blog! LOL

1 comment:

Darla said...

welcome back I have been missing you gus! Reagan looks great too bad she is in pain. Looks like your Dad had a great B-day party.