Reagan

Reagan

3 monkeys

3 monkeys

Friday, May 8, 2009

YEAH FOR REAGAN!

Reagan was inducted into the National JR Honor Society on Sunday! We are so proud of her! We couldn't have asked for a better kid than what we have!
Sfrona is doing good, I think the end od the school year is here, it is getting harder and harder to get her up in the morning! She is like her Daddy she wants to stay up all night and sleep late in the morning!
The baby is doing good, we had another ultrasound Thurs and he got a good report! I already have more pics of him than I did of Sfrona, and I had alot of ultrasound pics of her! Other than that we are doing good, the pics of Darran, Reagan and Sfrona are so funny I thought, they were all sitting there and that's what they reminded me of was the three monkeys! LOL

No comments: