Reagan

Reagan

3 monkeys

3 monkeys

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Horse Of Course

My Aunt who recently moved here from Houston got a horse, it has been her life long dream to own a horse and since she lived in Houston it was a little difficult to own one. I couldn't tell you who was more excited Karla or Sfrona. Sfrona tells me every day let's go to Granny's and see the ALLI the horse. I tell you this kid is going to grow up and do some type of job with animals, she has no fear of them and it scares me to death! Mom and Dad have goats and naturally they had babies, well Sfrona will go right up to them and try to pick up the babies and of course they run away but when she bends down to pick them up the mama goat is right there at head level and I am so afraid they are going to head butt her and with thier horns but does she care? No! The turkey's are as big as her and she isn't a bit afraid of them either, Darran tells me "Don't make her afraid of the animals" but it is hard to watch and not get scared, I know it is good for her not to be afraid but it is going to give me a heart attack! LOL

Back to the horse, Darran picked up Sfrona and was letting her brush the horse and Sfrona says "My want to ride Daddy" and he was going to put her on when I told him no. The horse hasn't been ridden yet by any of us although she has been ridden, I just wanted to wait I guess until me or Darran has rode her, plus she was still kind of skiddish being in a new place and all that. So my kiddo is in hog Heaven with her new animals at Papa and Granny's house!

2 comments:

Darla said...

A horse that you can ride and go see but do not have to pay for or feed. You are so lucky!

Procters said...

It sounds like you better get ready to buy lots of land and have lots of animals:) It is so sweet that she is so in love with animals.