Reagan

Reagan

3 monkeys

3 monkeys

Sunday, August 10, 2008

MEMORIES

I was going through some of our older pictures and found some of my dear friends and family! WOW how much has changed!! I can't believe our hair use to look like that and how my parents look is what I am at now! They are my age in these pictures! It is so hard to believe.

These are 2 of my dearest friends from High School, Carolyn and Sandra. We were inseperatable in school and even out of school it was worse, we did everything together! We are still very close, only by phone and email, Carolyn is in Florida and Sandra is in San Antonio last I heard, it's been awhile since we have talked. But the memories we shared and will continue to share are priceless! I miss those carefree days when all we had to worry about was getting money for gas to go crusing! LOL It's funny there is a song by Pink and she talks about "if someone would have said 3 years from now, you'd be long gone I would punch them in the mouth" that's how we thought and luckily we are able to stay in touch and build more memories!

No comments: